Fashion Bug finds!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my great finds at fashionbug.com in case anyone is looking for an upcoming cruise. They're have a 50% off sale on some things, both misses and plus size. And for anyone who wears nylons, they have really good deals right now, though I can't comment on quality since I haven't received them yet. Anyway, I'm not sure about the policy of coupon codes, but if you let me know they're allowed I will definitely post what I used on top of the 50% off the items I bought.

I actually already have 2 new formals, but I decided to wear one on a smart casual night instead when I found this one:

http://fashionbug.charmingshoppes.com/Shopping/product.asp?product_id=FD001027&nav=FP

The price was right (I'm crossing my fingers on quality) and it's dark purple, which I love!

Basically, with my code and the already discounted prices, I bought a burgundy georgette wrap for my black formal outfit, 30 pairs of nylons in different styles colors (I have to wear it for travel as well as "support"), my purple formal outfit and a pair of frog toe socks, just for fun! :)

With tax and s/h for the two different orders, I paid a total of $83.98. Now, after I use my credit at delia's.com tomorrow, I will be totally set for my cruise ... we leave 1/13/05 so I'm crossing my fingers that everything arrives before I leave.

Two related questions though: Can anyone comment on the fit for fashion bug plus sized dresses? Do they run big/small/true? Also, I'm ordering capris from delia's; I know their jeans run small, but how about the capris?

Sorry, this is so long!

Christina

Archived