Help- Splendor cruise- Hurricane Jimena

CRUISING71

Hello,

We sailed on the Splendor, August 31th 2009. Due to the hurricane our ship was redirect to other ports. To compensate passengers, Carnival will give 25% off for future cruise. We've been waiting for the letter and so far nothing yet. When I called Carnival to book my future cruise, I was told to wait for the letter to arrive, before I could book my future cruise.

Anyone have this problems? Or did you recieve your letter from Carnival yet?

Thanks,

Tibbie

You did?! Can you email me a copy? ctnguyen71@hotmail.com

I never thought to save the letter, because I thought if Carnival said they will mail the letter, they will mail the letter.

They wouldn't give me a discount on the future cruise, stated I need to wait for the letter. When I asked when can I expect the letter, I was told that was another department handling it. So, I thought maybe I will give them 6 weeks? and see what will happen.

You did?! Can you email me a copy? ctnguyen71@hotmail.com

I never thought to save the letter, because I thought if Carnival said they will mail the letter, they will mail the letter.

They wouldn't give me a discount on the future cruise, stated I need to wait for the letter. When I asked when can I expect the letter, I was told that was another department handling it. So, I thought maybe I will give them 6 weeks? and see what will happen.

I'll scan it at the office tomorrow and email it over to you. It's hard to believe they're giving us a hassle about this -- you'd think they'd have a copy of it on file since they did give it to ohhhhh ..... 3000 people!

Call back and ask to speak with a supervisor. You should be able to book the cruise and when you get the letter have it applied at that time. When we sailed the Swine Flu cruise back in April I used the discount towards a cruise I already had booked. You should not have to wait to book a cruise. Let us know what they tell you when you call back.

Archived