Dolphin Swim.....Free Turtle Farm Entry???

jkjmt

We'll be purchasing two Royal swims and two observer tickets at the dolphin place. We then get two free entries into the turtle farm and then observers price is $15.00/each person.

My question is......can we use the whole park or just the turtle farm part????

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be purchasing two Royal swims and two observer tickets at the dolphin place. We then get two free entries into the turtle farm and then observers price is $15.00/each person.

My question is......can we use the whole park or just the turtle farm part????

Hello, we did this in May, and we got the tickets to the turtle farm. If you want to upgrade to use the whole park, it is $20. the normal use of the park and farm is $45 pp. It is a great way to spend the day. Book it privately at dolphin discovery dot com. We had the best time we've ever spent in GC. snorkeling in the lagoon is really fun. You will have the best time...FYI don't take a cab, it was expensive, I forget exactly but like $12 pp. We took the cab there, but at Dolphin discovery they told us if we took the city bus it is only $2pp and so we did. What a savings and great way to see areas of the Island we never saw before. We even stopped at Hell, and spent an hour, caught the next bus to Georgetown.

Where would I catch the city bus when getting off a cruise ship????

walk straight across the street and up the next block to the left, there you will find a bus stop, or you can ask someone, cop or local from in the stores. It's easy to spot them...

• 1 month later...

Archived