Best Open Bar/Lunch?

shaklee3

I've been reading the forums and have seen several open bar/lunch places in Cozumel, and I can't decide which would be best for 6 25-year-olds. I'm assuming most people in our group will make full use of the open bar, but we also wanted somewhere that isn't too crowded. So far it seems like Playa Uvas is the best, but are there any others I should consider? Thanks.

I've been reading the forums and have seen several open bar/lunch places in Cozumel, and I can't decide which would be best for 6 25-year-olds. I'm assuming most people in our group will make full use of the open bar, but we also wanted somewhere that isn't too crowded. So far it seems like Playa Uvas is the best, but are there any others I should consider? Thanks.

We are 28 and 31 years old. Nachi Cocom!! We will be there Monday! They only allow up to 100 people on the beach at a given time. Open bar and you can order a 3 course meal off the menu, you have a table, chairs and a thatched umbrella and waiter for the day for $49. A taxi will get you there for $15 a car load!!

book it through Island Marketing so you can reserve your spot, you have to give them a $12 per person deposit in advanced and then pay the rest when you get there.

GOOD LUCK!!

I didn't see any water toys at Nachi, but the lack of water toys they make up for in wonderful food, especially the grilled shrimp, and agree, you will probably have to tell them to slow down on the amount of liquor, they are not bashful there. Nice sad, massages if you choose, pool with swim up bar, just a very nice relaxing day to be pampered.

Archived