Cruise Director On Liberty in January 2010

senunit

Hi All! We've booked our yearly cruise and paid in full and are now ready to enjoy the LOS on 1/10/10. :D Certainly Im sure several questions should arise from now until then. In the meantime, my first questions is regarding the CD on the LOS for the time we will be traveling. After last year's cruise on the FOS with Richard Spacey, we realized just how important (or at least for us) it is to have an AMAZING CD. I looked through the forums here and found a list for 2010, although Ive had trouble recovering it since then. I believe I saw it say that Ken Rush will be the CD for that time. But since that list, every post here for the end of year 2009 shows different CD's. So what Im trying to ask is if it will definitely be Ken Rush, and if so, is he great? (maybe as great as Richard?:o). Any advice would be great!

Thanks everyone!:)

Hi All! We've booked our yearly cruise and paid in full and are now ready to enjoy the LOS on 1/10/10. :D Certainly Im sure several questions should arise from now until then. In the meantime, my first questions is regarding the CD on the LOS for the time we will be traveling. After last year's cruise on the FOS with Richard Spacey, we realized just how important (or at least for us) it is to have an AMAZING CD. I looked through the forums here and found a list for 2010, although Ive had trouble recovering it since then. I believe I saw it say that Ken Rush will be the CD for that time. But since that list, every post here for the end of year 2009 shows different CD's. So what Im trying to ask is if it will definitely be Ken Rush, and if so, is he great? (maybe as great as Richard?:o). Any advice would be great!

Thanks everyone!:)

Here is Laura S's new posting with the updated schedule.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1063446

Just click on Cruise Director Listing. ;)

That is as new as you get.;)

Thats an old posting.. theres a more updated but it only goes through the end of 2009. Not into 2010 as far as I know..

Thats the thing I actually saw that new one somewhere and think it said Ken Rush, hope that someone can verify that.

Its funny, I live in NY and am a Devs fan and you are a NJ resident rooting for those crummy Rangers ;).

Please let me know if you hear anything.

thats the thing i actually saw that new one somewhere and think it said ken rush, hope that someone can verify that.

Its funny, i live in ny and am a devs fan and you are a nj resident rooting for those crummy rangers ;).

Please let me know if you hear anything.

it not ken rush he gonna take the oasis

That is kinda funny that you like the Debbies and i'm a Rangers fan and the states we reside in.. When i was growing up you had to pay for devils coverage on Sports Channel and MSG has always been free.. I'm very lucky for having to pay so I like the good guys..

That is kinda funny that you like the Debbies and i'm a Rangers fan and the states we reside in.. When i was growing up you had to pay for devils coverage on Sports Channel and MSG has always been free.. I'm very lucky for having to pay so I like the good guys..

The Sports Channel days... bring back so many memories!

Ok, I was just going through my comp history and saw the list that I was referring to in the first post. After reviewing it a second time, it said Ken Rush and it was referring to January 2009, something I must have overlooked the first time. I also looked all over Google and was unable to get an answer. So it looks like it may not be him after all. Sorry for the confusion.

In any case, if someone knows the answer... it'll be really helpful. If not, then Ill be sure to post back when I return. For now seems that the link posted earlier in this thread is the most up to date. Thanks!

ok, i was just going through my comp history and saw the list that i was referring to in the first post. After reviewing it a second time, it said ken rush and it was referring to january 2009, something i must have overlooked the first time. I also looked all over google and was unable to get an answer. So it looks like it may not be him after all. Sorry for the confusion.

In any case, if someone knows the answer... It'll be really helpful. If not, then ill be sure to post back when i return. For now seems that the link posted earlier in this thread is the most up to date. Thanks!

i was told by rccl yesterday it might be abe huges he gonna go back to the mariner for one month and then go to the liberty,but remeber anything could change here to then

i was told by rccl yesterday it might be abe huges he gonna go back to the mariner for one month and then go to the liberty,but remeber anything could change here to then

Ok, well thats helpful. Thanks for the information you received from RCI. Im sure that a renewed list as the one posted earlier should be posted for at least the first quarter of 2010 soon enough. Thanks to all that have helped!:)

Archived