Imagination pictures from after her "Evolutions of Fun" upgrades?

Avril

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering, does anyone have any pictures of the Imagination after her "Evolutions of Fun" upgrades (cabins, cabin hallways, Lido Deck, buffett area, Serinity area, all the other public rooms/areas onboard, etc)? This is probably way too much to ask but it never hurts to ask, does anyone happen to have pics of cabin R19 after all the upgrades? She was the 1st real cruise ship I ever sailed on so she'll always have a special place in my heart. I'd love to sail on her again (at least 1 more time - probably will end up doing a B2B on her) before she retires but for now, pics of the old girl will do just fine!! :D It may sound really strange with all the wonderful new ships out there (and I really do love them) but I miss her (Imagination) so much even though I've only been on her that once and it was a 4 day cruise about 6 years ago!! :D She was my 1st ever ship so will always be special (at least to me)!! :D

Check out my webshots album (link is in my signature) for pics from that 1st cruise (if you want to)!!!! :D I titled the album with her new name, Carnival Imagination.

Hi...

I don't know about that cabin, but this is a good site for pictures after the remodel

I loved both the old and the "new" Imagination and am going on her for the 3rd time

for Halloween

The Serenity deck is really nice, the lobby bar is pretty with the stairs behind it

Imagination has a great staff, some of them seem to be there long term..

I find it interesting that Imagination has never left Miami...they sailed it over from Italy in 1995 and it has remained there ever since, doing 7 night, then 4 and 5 night...now 3 and 4 night...

I think most of the ships have been moved around?

I know a LOT of people here in South Florida who have sailed on her at one time or another, or multiple times :) Enjoy

Hi...

I don't know about that cabin, but this is a good site for pictures after the remodel

I loved both the old and the "new" Imagination and am going on her for the 3rd time

for Halloween

The Serenity deck is really nice, the lobby bar is pretty with the stairs behind it

Imagination has a great staff, some of them seem to be there long term..

I find it interesting that Imagination has never left Miami...they sailed it over from Italy in 1995 and it has remained there ever since, doing 7 night, then 4 and 5 night...now 3 and 4 night...

I think most of the ships have been moved around?

I know a LOT of people here in South Florida who have sailed on her at one time or another, or multiple times :) Enjoy

Um, thanks but I think you forgot to attach the link to the site. :o

She has a bar in her lobby (atrium) now? She didn't when I was on her. That's a great improvment!! :D

I know getting very recent pics (or recent, never mind the very, as long as they're after the upgrades onboard) of that cabin (R19) is an extremely long shot, but I thought I might as well try!! :D

Hi whoops....sorry bout that...

http://www.beyondships.com/CarnivalImagination-Profile.html

this is a great site and they have pictures of many Carnival ships but not all

The atrium bar is very nice.....the cabins were all redone in softer earth tones (no more bright coral)....they have new bathrooms..flat screen tvs

~~~~~~~~~~~

Halloween...they have parties for all ....a big party in the main showroom with a costume contest.....kids in Camp Carnival were out trick or treating with the counselors....they were parading around the ship to oohs and ahhas lots of cuties

They have those big plastic lawn blow up decorations on the promenade...a pumpkin, a little "graveyard" , cobwebs etc, black and orange

Most people were dressed up

One guy wasn't ..he stood at the bar with his drink, wearing a most conseravate white shirt, burgandy tie, navy blazer and gray slacks....

people would walk up to him and ask...."why aren't you in costume"?

he woudl turn around and OMG>>>LOL>> he was "naked" in the back haha

wearing only boxer shorts and socks...it was hillarious

he had had a seamstress cut away the back of his clothes and hold it together with only small strings in a few places..even his legs were bare haha

When he turned around to shrieks and laughs he would say "I got divorced and she got half of everything" LOL

He was one of the winners in the costume contest

They have 2 desserts in the dining room....with halloween decorations and icing...very clever

I've never posted any pics on here, but I am going to give it a try! I was on the Imagination on September 7-11 ((still trying to get my review together to share!))

I didn't take as many ship pictures as I had planned on, but here is what I have. The ship was really nice and clean. The rooms were nice and I was really impressed with the public bathrooms around the ship. Very nice and always clean.

Atrium and bar

atriumbar.jpg

Sports deck...jogging track and mini golf

golf.jpg

Pool area...really pretty but always SO overcrowded. They really should have added a second, adults only, pool when the did the refurb.

pool.jpg

Serinity deck...loved it!! Always quiet. You can't see it with this picture, but there are also chairs in the shade. I napped there often :)

serinity.jpg

Gym. I was surprised how nice it was!

gym.jpg

Archived