Equinox excursions question

dukemha

How long before a cruise does Celebrity typically post the brochure of shore and land excursions? I am booked on the Equinox on a Caribbean cruise that departs in less than 4 months (Jan. 15) and there's still no brochure available. I have been making many of my own reservations for excursions, but it would be nice to see what the ship is offering. Is it unusual that this information is not yet available through the Celebrity website?

I recall it was 4 months before the cruise date when they became available online. Before they were online, I ended up looking at brochures for ships with similar itineraries (on Celebrity or Azamara) that were occuring now or earlier than our Equinox Cruise earlier this month. I found out the shore excursions were similar for some (looked as if the same travel/tour groups were used for these different cruiselines and/or ships), different for others but as you said, it allowed me to do some research before the cruise so when the online reservations were available, I was able to make decisions/changes accordingly.

The brochure for my 12/14 Equinox cruise just became downloadable within the past few weeks. You could book excursions without the download, and online you can still see stuff grouped by port, it's just more difficult to print.

Don't feel like you're missing out on much. The downloaded brochure doesn't include times, so you can't work out any sort of overlapping schedule.

I'm not sure but I think the date is determined more by the "cruising season" than the date of your cruise. Your cruise is relatively early in the upcoming Caribbean season, so it should come out soon. I'm guessing that they probably do most of the season more or less at once, regardless whether your cruise is early (Dec/Jan) or late (March/April).

Archived