Family Friendly Excursions - Western Carribean (Ocho Rios, Cozumel, Grand Cayman)

santacap

For our upcoming cruise we are planning on an easy beach day at Mr Sanchos in Cozumel. DH and I have been there before. They have a pool that my 3 yr old should love and waverunners for DH.

In Grand Cayman, we used Moby Dick Tours last October, so DS was 2, and went to stingray city. DS loved it. Of course he held on to me the whole time in the water, but he loved looking at the stingrays and looking at photos now. Next month we are thinking about doing Boatswain Beach/turtle farm. I am pretty sure DS will like that too.

In Cozumel we took a taxi to Chankannab park and spent the day there. It was great. Kids had a great time on the beach and exploring the park. You can also swim with dolphins but we didn't spend the money.

In Grand Cayman we do a cruise excursion that included stingray city, hell, and the turtle farm. Our girls LOVED the turtle farm. It was lots of fun. They were a little afraid of the stingrays but enjoyed telling everyone about it when they got home. There isn't much to do or see at hell.

In Grand Cayman we do a cruise excursion that included stingray city, hell, and the turtle farm. Our girls LOVED the turtle farm. It was lots of fun. They were a little afraid of the stingrays but enjoyed telling everyone about it when they got home. There isn't much to do or see at hell

that would be cool to throw them all into one. Wife and I just talked about stingray city the other night. Its made the short list.

anybody have any suggestions for Jamaica? we're at a loss here:(

When we went to Montego Bay our last cruise (LotS-Western Caribbean), we hired a tour guide we found on tripadvisor.

Barrett Adventures.

We were planning to do the Martha Brae river raft tour, and the Rockland's Bird Sanctuary.

Unfortunately, it rained on us during the latter half of Martha Brae, so the tour guide advised us against the bird sanctuary (where you would feed hummingbirds, but outdoors)

Still... we had a good time... went to a great 'authentic' Jamaican restaurant (The Pelican)

I'd suggest taking a look at TripAdvisor... maybe there's a tour guide company that's trusted to take you around and show you the area.

edit:

Two years ago, we used Phil Lafayette tours out of Ocho Rios... but we did the falls.

Archived