Looking for Singingpixie

spny84

Hi, I loved your research on Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya that you did for an upcoming(?) cruise. I was wondering two things if you have it on a website we can get to? (Found a blog that looked like you) and if you have done something similar for Santo Tomas De Castilla? Thanks, Sharon

Hi, thanks for the compliment!

Unfortunately, the only ports we're visiting on our upcoming cruise are the three you named- don't have anything for Santo Tomas de Castilla. I will say that I got all my information just from hanging out on the Cruise Critic port of call boards for a while, and then googling for more info on individual excursions/activities. I browsed the cruiseline shore excursion website for each port, as well as shoretrips.com and then saw what I could find on my own (both through google and from recommendations from cruisecritic members).

There is a website that I copy-pasted the info from, but I'd rather not link to it from here. There's some info on my traveling party that I'm not sure if they'd be ok with having linked to, but all of the info on each port was copy-pasted into the thread you saw.

Archived