Favorite Cabin Drink?

tikimon

First this is not a smuggling alcohol thread. Just wondering what everyone's favorite drink was to make in the cabin (IF) you bring your own stuff onboard?

Do you go all out with exoctic drinks or do you just try and keep it simple?

Beer- I only enjoy out by the pool deck or on the beaches.

In Cabin Drinks- DW loves her Apple Tini's, Me either a 7&7 or CC on the rocks and just gotta have that morning Bloody Mary. ;):D

The orange-passo-guava juice from lido deck and mango rum. 50-50 mix. :D

I love the %'s in your beverage. I love a little Baileys in my coffee in the morning, watching the sun come up on our balcony...I enjoy beer (Bud Lite Lime) near the pool...and vodka (Stoli) and coke zero...we have 2 bottles of Stoli waiting for us in our room from the BV department

TWO WEEKS!!!!:eek:

Buy the Hawian Punch "mixer straws", as we call 'em. Designed to be added to a bottle of water to make the punch. Tastes just like the real thing, too. Ten to a box for just a couple of bucks.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out. We loved the fruit punch with coconut rum.

another good mix is Rockstar Juiced Orange and either mango or coconut rum. we get a bottle of Malibu Coconut from the BV and I bring my own Rockstar. On the Splendor last year, our room steward was really curious about the concoction, so I made him one! They are not supposed to 'partake' while working, but I promised not to tell and he DID keep us well supplied with ice all week!

Archived