Victory 9279 Lido

sailawaykay

Hi, Can someone tell me about the traffic and noise etc. for an 8E on Lido Deck. DD's want to stay close to action, this looks like good location but you never know. Late night noise maybe after one or two a.m? I have just about 4 days to make up mind for good on where I am staying. Thanks

Hi, we had this cabin 9279 on the Freedom, same cabin different ship. It is a great location, you will not be bothered with any noise issues at all. It's also a good location as it's very close to the outside doors that lead out to the pool deck, ice cream, buffet, pizza and grill. We love staying on the Lido deck and always try to book in that area. Have fun you will enjoy it! ;)

Book that cabin!:D You're gonna love being on Lido deck. Quiet and convenient. We absolutely loved 9287 two years ago.

I'm not the original OP, but we have this cabin on the Valor in 4 weeks. I know the Victory is Triumph class and Valor is Conquest class, but from the deck plan the Lidos look very similar and this cabin is in the same location. Thanks so much for posting! It's great to know we have a good location.

I'm not the original OP, but we have this cabin on the Valor in 4 weeks. I know the Victory is Triumph class and Valor is Conquest class, but from the deck plan the Lidos look very similar and this cabin is in the same location. Thanks so much for posting! It's great to know we have a good location.

Your welcome! Yes, the deck plans look very similiar. 9287 is our all time favorite cabin. When leaving your cabin you can go to your right to the lobby area where the elevators are and where just about everyone then goes to the common areas of Lido or when you exit your cabin go to the left and there is a door that will take you even quicker to the common area of Lido deck. I don't think many staying on that deck even realized that door was there as it was always closed. Normally we're perfectly happy staying in a balcony on a lower deck without paying a premium for upgrading to a higher deck but we caught one of the past guest 3 deck upgrades so tried it. It also met our requirement for not being far forward where we feel too much motion. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!:)

Your welcome! Yes, the deck plans look very similiar. 9287 is our all time favorite cabin. When leaving your cabin you can go to your right to the lobby area where the elevators are and where just about everyone then goes to the common areas of Lido or when you exit your cabin go to the left and there is a door that will take you even quicker to the common area of Lido deck. I don't think many staying on that deck even realized that door was there as it was always closed. Normally we're perfectly happy staying in a balcony on a lower deck without paying a premium for upgrading to a higher deck but we caught one of the past guest 3 deck upgrades so tried it. It also met our requirement for not being far forward where we feel too much motion. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!:)

We too ended up with 9287 from a past guest rate with upgrades. We were actually in a balcony guarantee room under the ES program before ending up with this one. Plus we have some OBC to enjoy !

Thanks again!

Archived