Cruisequick and Price Drops?

We've never used Cruisequick, but I'm finding they're a pretty good deal. Will they honor coupons or price reductions after initial booking?

Thanks-

Costa Atlantica 3-01

Explorer of the Seas 6-02

Majesty of the Seas 5-03

Mariner of the Seas in just...........

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;07;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hey Tamtot

I booked CruiseQuick for our June 18th Majesty of the Seas cruise and noticed that the price has dropped this weekend, so just this morning, I e-mailed saying that the price has dropped, is it possible to get a shipboard credit and within an hour, I had a revised invoice crediting me with $124.00, so YES they do and so far I have had incredible service. Originally I booked for me and my sister and then my other sister decided to join us, and they had to switch our room to one that would accomodate 3 of us and then bill us the difference and all of this was done very quickly.

I highly recommend them. Good luck

Tara

They honor coupons but not at their face value. Since they're a deep discount TA, the coupons are disounted to reflect the lose of commission. I believe that coupons are discounted 16%. That would mean that a $100 coupon would only reduce the cost of the cruise by $84.

I believe you can find the exact rules for this on their own web site and price reductions on their own web site.

Future cruises

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2005;01;14;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Monarch OTS - Mexico Baja 1/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;11;14;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Explorer OTS - Eastern Caribbean 11/04

Past cruises

Vision OTS - Alaska 7/03

Legend OTS - Alaska 7/02

Tara,

You bring up a good point---so what website do you watch for a pricedrop? Since cruisequick doesn't list their prices?

Thanks,

Tammy

Costa Atlantica 3-01

Explorer of the Seas 6-02

Majesty of the Seas 5-03

Mariner of the Seas in just...........

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;07;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hey Tamtot

I just watched RCCL's website and also www.cruise411.com

There was a whole thread on how people monitor their cruise for a price drop. I'll include the linke here for you to check it out. I don't know if the link will allow you to just click on it but if not, just copy and paste it and it will bring you to that thread. Very informative and saved me $125 already.

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=358097554&m=5543049477

Tara

Someone on this board recently clued me in on icruise.com...they have a price tracker right on their website...they e-mail you if the price drops. I booked my upcoming cruise through cruisequick...have been nothing but happy...I've had to switch cruises altogether, I applied a coupon, and switched cabins...and they have done everything...quickly. Very pleased. They say right on their website that they love giving customers a drop in price...if their cruise price does go down...they don't lose any money by doing it. My recommendation is to go to their site and read about the company before using them. I don't think you will read anything you don't like...but it is a great source of information on their company. Not to mention they beat everyone else out by $300 bucks!!!

My first balcony on the Vision!!! 2/20/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2005;2;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

RCCL Majesty of the Seas - April 2004

Carnival Inspiration - June 2003

RCCL Monarch of the Seas - July 2002

Archived