Serenade or Adventure

Possibly planning a Southern Caribbean cruise for next April or May. Would you recommend the Serenade of the Seas or the Adventure and why? I originally thought the Adventure because I was interested in the mega Voyager class but have read some nice reviews of the Serenade. Any advice would be appreciated! THANKS!

11/03 Fantasy

4/03 Sensation

5/02 Sovereign of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;8;8;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until the Destiny

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;11;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until our Enchantment of the Seas Family Reunion

I've been on both ships. You won't go wrong on either of them. Adventure tends to attract more families. If you are planning to cruise during April remember most of the kids are on spring break hence more kids on board.

Did AOS March and Serenade in April and liked them both but the Serenade wins in a tiebreaker. The Serenade was a little more elegant and seemed a little more classy. I did miss the promenade on the AOS but not enough to pick the AOS over the Serenade. I have to admit we had the RS on the Serenade which made it extremely special but that aside the Serenade is one neat ship. You can't go wrong which ever ship you pick!

Todd

Norway 7/87

Inspration 01/99

Galaxy 01/00

Ocean Princess 10/00

Ocean Princess 12/00

Enchatment of the Seas 04/01

Dawn Princess 10/01

Dawn Princess 12/01 14 days

Explorer of the Seas 08/02

Spirit 01/03

Adventure of the Seas 02/04

Serenade of the Seas 04/04

Been on both and although i agree you can't go wrong with either, i would choose the Adventure.

For the most part I like the bigger ship(s) better. The one cruise i would probably choose Serenade for over the Adventure would be if both went to Alaska. The Serenade has much more glass and 'enclosed yet outdoor' areas which would be great for watching the Alaskan scenary go by... but otherwise i would go with the Adventure if i had to choose between the two.

-thereuare

<font size="3">BetterBidding</font>

Wow, looks like they are both great. I think we'll go with the Adventure, just because we want to experience the Promenade, etc. But I can see us doing the Serenade on our next cruise. Thanks for your help. Oh, and any other opinions still welcome!!!

11/03 Fantasy

4/03 Sensation

5/02 Sovereign of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;8;8;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until the Destiny

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=e9967a&cdt=2004;11;27;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until our Enchantment of the Seas Family Reunion

Archived