Boatswain shuttle?

disgirl

Does anyone have any info on the shuttle out to Boatswain? I thought I read somewhere they offered one. I emailed them, but have not heard any reply.

TIA!

I don't recall a shuttle for Boatswain. Taxi's will take you but pricey. We took a city bus, and it was only $2 pp. If you want to ge there in a hurry take a cab, the bus made stops along the way, but we enjoyed chatting with the locals and seeing parts of the Island we never saw before. Enjoy, boatswain is beautiful and a lot of fun. Check out the dolphin discovery right next door! Swimming with the dolphins, and then snorkeling next to sharks, very cool! (the sharks are in their own tanks, but the glass allows you to be next to them)

We booked out Boatswain's tour with Carnival, does it include the transfers? We looked and it doesn't mention either way. Will we have to find our own way there and back?

No, if you booked with your cruise ship, all transportation should be included. They will probably take vans or busses with all that book this excursions. We never do ship excursions, we book our own privately. So we get our own transportation, unless it is included.

Does anyone have any info on the shuttle out to Boatswain? I thought I read somewhere they offered one. I emailed them, but have not heard any reply.

TIA!

They have a shuttle. I emailed them and the person Rose I think was her name answered me back right away. She asked what day I was coming into port so she could tell me what time the shuttle left but I'm not booked yet and debating between 2 ships so I couldn't tell her for sure. I would try and email them again.

We are going in November. Here is the email response that I rec'd from Brendall @ Boatswains regarding the shuttle:

Transportation is provided and we are located in the Royal Watler Terminal. We have two departures from the pier, 8:30am and 9:30am local time. Please allow yourself about 40 minutes to get ashore. Leaving times from the Park are noon and 2:00pm.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

We are going on Nov. 17th, and was told that they would pick us up at 10:00am. I wrote them an email after we booked online to ask about the free transportation. We are on a Disney Cruise. I am concerned because the park opens at 8:30 am. By the time the shuttle leaves, we are going to get to the park at the same time as the cruise ship people. They did not tell me what the last shuttle back to the boat was. If it is 2pm, it dosen't give us alot of time there. Do you think 3 and 1/2 hours is enough to do the whole park? I wonder if we should just get the taxi in the morning and take the shuttle back at 2pm? Any idea of the taxi price one way?

Thanks

Archived