Shows on Carnival

FlipFlop Girl

How often do they change the shows on board? Are there just a few shows that are preformed fleet wide, or do all the ships have different ones? DH and I are thinking of booking the same cruise we did last year and I know from a fellow CC member and friend that the shows were the same in Sept as they were Nov of last year. It just got me wondering about how often they introduce new shows, and if we booked a different ship, would we see different shows??

How often do they change the shows on board? Are there just a few shows that are preformed fleet wide, or do all the ships have different ones? DH and I are thinking of booking the same cruise we did last year and I know from a fellow CC member and friend that the shows were the same in Sept as they were Nov of last year. It just got me wondering about how often they introduce new shows, and if we booked a different ship, would we see different shows??

Some of the music/review shows may be the same, but the outside entertainers (jugler, hypnotyst, action comedian, etc) will likely be different. Also, depending on what ship you are looking at, and when, some may have the comedy club. The Glory was going the trial run (week two when we sailed Aug 15) and it was FANTASTIC!

When we traveled the Valor (07) and the Legend (08) and Fascination (09) some of the shows were repeats, but the Glory (09) had all new stuff, except for the Talent Show the last night - I think that seems to be fleet wide.

Shows run for an average 5 years-- then get swapped out with another ship. Dont know how long it was running when you sailed the ship. You might get on another ship and see the same show.

Archived