Independent tour in Quebec

ssaphyre

Hi Everyone - I wasn't sure whether to post this on the NCL board or the Canada board, but since this is regarding NCL and when I can leave the ship, thought I would start here.

I'm wanting to book a tour (non-NCL) in Quebec city. Looks like the ship is in at 9 AM, and the ship tours start going at 9:15. The tour we want to take needs us to be at the Museum of Civilization, which is across the street from the terminal, at 9:45. From previous experiences, does anyone know if we can disembark for the tour before all the ship's tours leave, or must we wait. I don't want to book and pay for this if we won't be able to make it, time-wise.

Thanks for any advice you can offer. I can't wait - we leave on Saturday!!!

jo-anne

Personally, I think you should be able to make it. We have always left before the ships' tours, and never had a problem. Some people might have had a different experience. We were in Quebec City this summer and it was amazing. We loved our time there and didn't want to ever leave. Enjoy!

Archived