Who has booked the WOW sale?

glo1196

booked the WOW this morning for the 11/28/10 14-day on adventure of the seas - $200 obc & $225 deposit :) i'm platinum w/ Crown & Anchor and was told that i could either use the C&A discount or the WOW special for the booking. had to call back after reading about the "hump rooms" on these forums and they found/switched my room without a hassle...SO excited!

We booked yesterday for the Jewel - February 14/2011 - got a terrific balcony on deck nine - great price - half deposit and our TA gave us a 250.00 on board credit which is great

We usually book on the Wow sales rather than tie up 900.00 deposit for a year and a half

:)

Booked our first cruise for hubby and I today thanks to WOW sale. Had been cruise shopping for our 10th anniversary for a while and this sale prompted our booking. Heading to Alaska on Rhapsody of the Seas in May.

Heading out on a tiny budget and thrilled that we got our 7 day cruise for 469.00 pp. Have a tiny little stateroom, but don't plan on spending that much time in it. We're in 3501 if anyone can offer comments on it, that would be great! Personally, I was kind of happy that it's a stand alone room.

So glad I found this forum to share my excitement with... otherwise I might drive my husband mad with my enthusiasm in the next 7 months!:D

We booked a Grand Suite on Adventure of the Sea but I'm nervous about being under the pool deck. I hear people mentioning noise from deck chairs and it's also across from the elevator so I'm not sure if we'll change to another room.

Do you think this might be a noisy cabin 1548

Just booked the May 16th sailing on the Freedom for my daughter and I (21st BDay). Just a girls trip. First time on RCCL! I'm swithching cruiselines, hope we like it! Heard good things!

You will love it. I see you are from NH. So. NH here.

Does anyone know how often they have WOW sales. Just roughly.... I understand that it would be impossible to accurately predict when this would happen again.

I know that last time they did it was the first of May and now the first of October, but I am not sure if they do it every six months or not. Anyone else know? I have been waiting for over seven months for this sale, as the Allure of the Seas was excluded from the May sale.

I booked on the Liberty of the Seas for Dec 5 2010. I think I got a good balcony cabin! This will be my first time on RCCL, I have saild on Princess and Carnival only. But I am super excited.. I got the 100 dollar onboard credit and with the reduced deposit, it was the right time to book. Now, I have next years to look forward to and this years still to come!

I have just read a few of your comments. My husband and I are both Diamond and booked a D1 on the Jewel. Because we have our diamond discount, the other offerings did not apply. Is this true? We had to pay full price for the deposit per person and ineligible for the OBC as you cannot combine. For those who scored are you not Diamond? Or did not book a balcony?

I booked the wow sail in a balcony cabin and i got my diamond discount. both cabins i booked, mine and my moms, got the diamond discount as we are diamond and diamond+

Booked 11/21/10, Thanksgiving week, on Freedom OTS. Bringing along my 16 year old son so he should be able to make plenty of friends onboard. So looking forward to this as it's been 6 years since our last sailing.

(OK, where are the smileys??)

Archived