Online WOW would not let me pay 1/2 deposit

I have a reservation for a cruise, which I put on hold yesterday. I tried to pay my down payment, but it would not let me pay 1/2 price! I have a call into my Certified Vacation Planner, but I just wondered if anyone else had this problem?

When I did mine I just adjusted the price to $250 and it accepted it. But since you put it on hold yesterday and did not complete the purchase then, then you would not be able to book for the same sailing date and receive the OBC. Am I correct other posters? That is what I was told by RCCL is that I had to complete the purchase at the time, putting on hold was a no-no.

Yes, I had the same problem - tried to book last night. In fact, the only reason I put it on hold was because it wouldnt give me the 1/2 price deposits (I thought....wasnt 100% sure what they should total,b ut knew it looked high. Now others onthis board have confirmed to me that it wasnt giving me the 1/2 price deal). Hmmm...hope it goes thru when I call....fun, fun.

Don't know what time you made the reservation/hold, but RCCL had told me that the WOW sale was only available between the hours of 8:00 am and midnight (eastern time), even if it was done online. If you tried to do it outside those hours, maybe that is why. Just a thought.

I put it on hold yesterday afternoon and tried to pay this morning. The sale is still on today, so I don't know what the problem is. When I changed the downpayment price to 1/2, it came back with an error that said my payment can not be less than the amount due. My CVP still hasn't called me back.

Archived