Upsells, OBC, etc

Winterstale

Hello all - hoping someone can answer these...

We are sailing on the Splendor Nov 1 -- got a pretty screamin' deal on the Inside Spa cabin when we booked it around 4 months ago -- I am a past guest (just one previous sailing on Paradise) and I booked through a local TA -- I'm fairly certain we booked ES rate.

If the price drops close to our sailing, will we get any kind of OBC if we paid more?

Also - yes, I asked this on a separate thread - is there any chance we would get an upsell call if we booked through a TA?

Thanks - I am VERY happy with my impending cruise exactly as it stands...but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if it might get even better :D

I got a phone call from the upsell fairy a couple of weeks ago..I booked directly with Carnival...

She was good, but if I'd wanted to pay the early saver rate for a suite, I'd have booked it 8 months ago. I've been reading on the boards that if you booked thru a TA, then Carnival will contact your TA, and then your TA will contact you about an upsell.

If your cruise price drops, you need to go thru your travel agent to see about the refund..I've never booked with a TA, and honestly, this is only my second cruise.

Archived