Hotels in Galveston that offer to leave your car and take you to the terminal...

Karshrimp

I know the Holiday Inn's on the island offer where if you book a room with them, you can leave your car there while you are on your cruise, and take their shuttle to the terminal and back to the hotel when you get back.

Is there any other hotels that offer this?

We ar estaying at Harbor House. It is right at the pier, and from what I understand, within walking distance if you don't have much luggage or a very quick taxi ride if you do. It is $20 extra to park there for the week, but worth it to me to have the car right there when we disembark. Hope this helps.

I know the Holiday Inn's on the island offer where if you book a room with them, you can leave your car there while you are on your cruise, and take their shuttle to the terminal and back to the hotel when you get back.

Is there any other hotels that offer this?

There may be others, but we've used the Holiday Inn twice and thought the service was great. No cost to park and no cost for the shuttle. It was easy and on time. The rooms were fine. Nothing fancy, just nice, clean and for us it was quiet both times. Our cruises were both in 2008.

Hope this helps.

Archived