Spa treatment for hubby & wife

Lowe6

We are leaving on Fri for Mariner. I am interested to know what spa services are offered to couples besides just a message. It seems my hubby after 17 yrs is bored & wants to try something a little more exotic ;) Thanks for the help & if you know approx how much that would be great too. Thanks a bunchers.

Try this, if you like experimenting. Couples mud treatment, you get locked in a chamber, which is a hot steamy room with showers all over the place and you rub mud, etc. all over each other. We did it and had a blast. (Price, I believe it will be the best price for two people, it's been a while since we did it, i would guess around $100.00?)

Have a great cruise.

Rick.

We did the Rasul last year...it was $98 for both of us. While we enjoyed it, probably won't do it again. Unique experience. Remember, you & mate will be applying the muds/masks/creams/oils, etc....no interaction at all with spa staff except to explain how to use everything and in what order you should do it for maximum benefit.

Archived