Dolphin swim in cozumel

spotter27

Last year on the Legend, I booked directly with Chankanaab Park before the cruise. I did the Royal Swim with 2 dolphins. It was awesome. One of the funnest things I've ever done. We spent the rest of the day at the park. It is beautiful. Lots to see and do.

There is a link with pictures to my review in my signature.

Last year on the Legend, I booked directly with Chankanaab Park before the cruise. I did the Royal Swim with 2 dolphins. It was awesome. One of the funnest things I've ever done. We spent the rest of the day at the park. It is beautiful. Lots to see and do.

There is a link with pictures to my review in my signature.

I agree! We did Cahnkanaab as well and LOVED it!! Not sure if the one the OP is talking about is the one at Chankanaab or not. We booked directly thru CozumelInsider.com and took a taxi over (10 minutes or so from port). Was a GREAT day there!

We booked directly as well. The excursion with Carnival only includes the dolphin encounter -- you stand on a platform and dolphins come by you touch them, etc. But booking directly allows you to be in the water with the dolphins, they swim with you, push you by your feet, etc. the full experience. We booked the Royal Swim which also included swimming with Sea Lions. It was all at Chankannab Park, we took a cab from the pier -- very close to each other and it was one of the most memorable experiences for our family. Expensive but totally worth it. Attached are pictures

tn.jpg.176c6e6f0acbd443d36bf245671db2a3.jpg

1715812780_dougdolphin.jpg.80cd3d7fcaa69a942a93d5992385027f.jpg

Start your adventure with a behind-the-scenes tour, where you will learn about how we take care for the animals. You will also help our experts in preparing the food and feed the manatees during the program. Be thrilled by the soft touch of the sea lions and then meet our three amazing manatees and interact with these gentle creatures, before moving on to the excitement of a swim with the dolphins, to complete your Experience of a Lifetime!

Rumah Dijual

mengembalikan jati diri bangsa

Do not click on these links

I just booked this excursion a week ago. We are sailing the Legend in June of 2010. There are 3 of us total but one girl has already swam with dolphins. We booked through Dolphin Discovery, and we are doing the Royal Swim! But the most exciting news, we got 20% off for early booking so what would have cost us $149.00 ended up costing 119.00!!! Needless to say we jumped on that!! Then we plan to spend the rest of the day at Chankanaab snorkeling, checking out the iguanas, and the botanical gardens! It will be a great day!

I just booked this excursion a week ago. We are sailing the Legend in June of 2010. There are 3 of us total but one girl has already swam with dolphins. We booked through Dolphin Discovery, and we are doing the Royal Swim! But the most exciting news, we got 20% off for early booking so what would have cost us $149.00 ended up costing 119.00!!! Needless to say we jumped on that!! Then we plan to spend the rest of the day at Chankanaab snorkeling, checking out the iguanas, and the botanical gardens! It will be a great day!

you will love it! The park is beautiful and so clean. There is tons of things to do. Beach and pool.

They make pictures and a video of your adventure...aprox $70 but worth every penny.

Jaymee - you will love, love, love it and what a great price. My pictures (in the post above) are from Dolphin Discovery in Chankanaab. You'll be so happy you booked with them directly when you see the hords of people come in off the Carnival excursion and they only get to stand on the platform in the water and you are full out swimming with the dolphins. I didn't really give the sea lions much thought when we booked but I think I liked them a little better than the dolpins, you could see their personalities and they were truly like puppies in the water. Too cute!

Archived