Passport Web Site Status

southbayer

I know that when my wife and son received their passports, the status said "in final stages of processing".. They received theirs over about 2 weeks ago. I have not received mine yet. My status still says processing.. I have no idea what is taking so long.

I just received mine, I signed up for the status info when they where processing it (I suggest you do the same) I got an e-mail saying that status has been changed to "your passport has been sent and can expect to arrive around ___" I sent mine out and got it all back in three week, regular processing time..

They will notify you but you have to sign up for that on the website. When you do a search for your passport status, there should be an option to sign up for notification.

It worked great for me!

PS..hey JR, we are heading out next week for our Halloween Spirit cruise! We'll miss you there!:D

oh I'll miss you all too!!! Are you with us next year for Dream tho ?

I hope you have a great time!!!!

They will notify you but you have to sign up for that on the website. When you do a search for your passport status, there should be an option to sign up for notification.

It worked great for me!

PS..hey JR, we are heading out next week for our Halloween Spirit cruise! We'll miss you there!:D

Archived