15 People to Snorkel in St Thomas-Ideas

We are a party of 15 traveling on the Carnival Dream Christmas week and are in St. Thomas from 10am until 8pm. Any ideas on operators that could handle that size for a snorkeling trip. New Horizons was contacted and said they could do 1/2 day from 12 - 4. Not sure if that is the best or not as I don't know how many locations or where it would take us and what the cost would be. Also, need transportation to/from cruise dock to wherever we pick up the charters. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. If this is too difficult, will just stick with Plan A and do private tour to two beaches and a little sightseeing.

Hi There,

How about just going to Coki Beach. All you need is transportation. If yiu have your own gear, all you have to do is pit it on and go right from the beach. Great snorkeling at Coki and there is also a dive shop there to help you if you have any questions. Cabs are readily available either from crown bay or havensight. You should be able to fill one cab with your group so you can hagle the price a little. I hope this helps.

beemerrider -

Thanks for the response. We originally thought we'd all just hire a private tour and head to two diff. beaches and sightsee however we have now decided to get captain nautica to take all of us on a 7 hour private snorkeling adventure. We really wanted to experience the St John National Refuge for snorkeling and hit a few other spots. Can't wait to get on that cruise-only 57 more days!!! I am getting so excited I have now booked my family of 4 for next christmas on a 10 day out of San Juan too. Happy Cruising!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived