Trip Report From the Glory Oct 10th-17th Lots of Pictures to Come

TeknikDC2

Loved your review. I went on this itinerary years ago on Carnival Triumph (I think) and loved it. So far the best itinerary I've been on. Its a small world too, We stayed at that Days Inn (in Orlando, in '08) and your right on, its a dump. Chili's is our favorite fast, casual dinning place and the Chili's in Orlando was the best I've ever been to. The food was hot, fresh, and served fast. Good portion too. However, you didn't miss out by skipping that McDonald's. Upstairs was an arcade, that was over priced, they charged more for there food than a regular McD's for the "experience" or whatever, it was just not worth the time, IMHO. They do have alot of McD's memorabilia that was interesting and some food items not on the regular menu, but very little else going for it. Also, the employees were rude. Anyways, thanks again for taking the time to do such a thorough (sp) review, the pics were great and I now have one as my screen saver here at work. A++. ;)

• 9 months later...

If you ever make it back to St Marteen, You need to stop by Maho Beach. That is the beach at the foot of the runway where all the commercial flights come to land. They will pass about 100 ft or less over your head. Great spot for pictures.

These are ones I took last year while on the Miracle in St Marteen.

1200049267_PlanelandinginStMaarten.jpg.d21bafd0bc74cbec5075960259e450e2.jpg

565180271_largeplanebellyshot.jpg.ea33b6dea16eaa94d50d2fe1fa2c72b2.jpg

485891952_largeplaneoverbeach.jpg.35a7f4be47c9621f5fbb441c4499e4bd.jpg

Archived