Cruising to Bermuda questions

Gingee

Does Amtrak GO to Bermuda???? :confused: :rolleyes:

No, because Bermuda ripped up all of their railroad tracks. :D Well, except for a privately-owned piece of abandoned narrow-gauge track that's apparently still in place out at the Astor estate on the east end.....

My wife was really freaked about crossing the ocean to Bermuda. She started looking at all sorts of you tube clips and google'ing a bunch of crap only to make herself even more paranoid. We sailed from Norfolk to Bermuda last August and that was our first cruise and with the exception of very rough seas overnight the second night, everything was fine. Captain said the next morning that we had experienced up to 25 foot seas overnight. It was funny to see all of the barf bags placed throughout the ship and in the stairwells. The motion rocked me to sleep. My wife almost fell out of bed while sleeping. I hope you have good weather. We had a great time in Bermuda and we left wanting more time on the island.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived