Oceana 1 more week to go 30.10.2009

jamiedog11

Hi all last Friday at work for 3 weeks yipee, hope everyones packing is going ok I am doing mine this weekend, cant believe that this time next week we will be on our way down to Southampton to join Oceana. Keep looking at shipping forecast on bbc weather it looks as if it is going to be windy beginning of the week lets hope it settles down for next Saturday:confused:.

See you all very soon

Lou

Hi Jayne, glad to hear that hubby has got the all clear with his knee, bet it aint been easy for you the last few weeks. Cant wait until next Thursday at 5.00 when I finish work and we go over to manchester just lets hope the weather is kind to us.

Lou

Hi all

Started packing last night, only day wear but am running out of space, don't know how its all going to fit in and god only knows what it will look like when we're finally on board.

Never mind only two days to work as I'm off thursday for final packing and Manchester airport here we come. See you all very soon :):):)

Well thats it,

all packed and i am not opening it again.

Are we meeting up, lets do it,

Does any one know a bar on board if so lets say 11am or 3 pm first sea day (sat) please let me know.

bye for now

carol:D:D:D:cool:

Well thats it,

all packed and i am not opening it again.

Are we meeting up, lets do it,

Does any one know a bar on board if so lets say 11am or 3 pm first sea day (sat) please let me know.

bye for now

carol:D:D:D:cool:

ps any one love a game of table tennis i do and if you do see you at the table, will also do the compertitions

Hi,

Lets meet then at the above, please try and make it, if not i will be at the table tennis table, look for a little over weight shoulder length hair (blonde bits) in shorts.

bye for now,

see you all soon:D:D:D:D:D

Archived