San Diego 3 Day

mkissa

This may have already be covered, and perhaps I missed it, but you all are so knowledgable, I have to ask.

With the Elation is repositioning to AL is Carnival getting rid of the 3-night Baja cruise or are they going to be bringing a new ship into San Diego?

The Paradise out of Long Beach will still be doing the 3/4 day cruises to Ensenada and Ensenada/Catalina.

Until the economy picks up I don't think Carnival or anybody else will add other short cruises out here. :(

I guess I will have to settle for leaving from Long Beach, it's actually closer to us, I just LOVE San Diego. Someday we will go on something longer, but for now, I love these short cruises as an alternative to Vegas.

I guess I will have to settle for leaving from Long Beach, it's actually closer to us, I just LOVE San Diego. Someday we will go on something longer, but for now, I love these short cruises as an alternative to Vegas.

You also night want to check on cruises out of Seattle or Vancouver. In May and October sometimes there are short cruises. Or even a repositioning cruise. A short repositioning cruise is alot of fun. We are doing a 6day out of San Diego in April on HAL. I saw a 4day also scheduled.

Archived