EL Tours - anyone have experience?

MBM54

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from doing our tour with El Tours in Aruba. They did a good job.:) I was kind of worried at first because they were late showing up and they had to cut our tour short because they did not have enough people to run it. I was supposed to do a tour that took you to Baby Beach to Snorkle after seeing the sights but that was ok because instead of $40pp they charged us $20 pp. The bus actually had about 20 people on it but they must have already set up for the shorter tour. We asked them to drop us off at Palm Beach which they did and it was lovely. The driver told us where to pick up the public bus which he said came back every 20 minutes and he was right. We waited about 20 minutes and it took us back to the ship. It costs roughtly $1.50 PP. We saw the chapel, Casabari, and the lighthouse. We drove thru alot of the city which was neat to see the homes. We drove thru a new neighborhood being built close to a golf course. That was interesting because the driver gave us alot of info about the island and the locals. He stopped at a market so we cold buy a coke or water or buy beer (we don't drink) which is alot cheaper to buy stuff in a local store. It was a great tour. It ran about 2 to 2 1/2 hours long. They pick people up from the hotels too so there were already people on it when we got on the bus. The bus we were on was a big red bus. There were no glass in the windows but we did not get hot and I liked having the wind as you were riding along. I would recommend them. If you want a nice beach, go to Palm Beach, it was beautiful. Not good for snorkling. Hope this info helps.:)

• 1 month later...

We just got back from our cruise and private tour with El Tours. It was very good. There were 12 of us from our roll call group, and we had a nice air conditioned bus all to ourselves. They provided soft drinks as well as snorkeling equipment for Baby Beach. I made all the arrangements with a gentleman by the name of Gerry at El Tours, via e-mail, and re-confirmed several times regarding the arrangements and tour. There were no problems.

Archived