Rhapsody of the seas....Honolulu to Sydney 29th Sept 2010

deeej

Hi guys..im new to this site and hopefully im posting this in the right section. We have done 2 cruises in the past 2 years...both around the south pacific onboard P&O SUN and DAWN. Had a fantastic time. We are going on a round trip cruise to New Zealand in January 2010 on the new Pacific Jewel but my questions here are for a cruise we would love to do in September 2010 onboard the Rhapsody of the seas. We fly to Honolulu ( hoping to arrive a few days early so we can spend time looking aorund there so if anyone knows of a close and realtively cheap nice accommoadtion id love to hear about it) then 17 night cruise to Sydney? Has anyone done this cruise before? I have no clue what the Rhapsody is like in comparison to P&O ships....will be exciting to try something different. Any hints on this ship? Someone told me you can get a coffee card and ice cream card? Is this true..how does it work? Also probably a silly question but with the soda card i read about on here...for those that want to get say an alcoholic mixer drink...vodka and coke etc...how does that work with the card? Do we just pay for the alcoholo portion or is it not worth buying the card. We stop at Bora Bora, Moorea, Papeete and raiatea. Any info would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps, Donna

bring this to roll calls so you can get people on your ship... regarding the card.. if you are a soda drinker lets say at least 3 a day it is worth it.. because it is 6 dollars for the card per day so average 2.00 per coke... i believe you would pay the price just for the alchlol portion but if this is your only use of the card it is not worth it at all.

Archived