Legend Cabin 6222-- suggestions/reviews

NoExcuses

I just booked room 6222 on the Legend for 6/27/10 - 7/4/10. We picked it b/c we wanted an extended balcony and it was the only one for 3 people with an upper bunk (my 10 yr. old daughter requested a bed that "comes out of the wall"). Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Was it noisy? Can you feel a lot of motion in this location? (husband has a tendency to turn green). They said the sofa in this room does not convert to a bed but the upper opens up over the sofa. Does this interfere with the use of the sofa? Any unusal quirks about this room?

I still have the option to change to a midship room on the Veranda deck (daughter will just have to suffer with a bed that "does not come out of the wall") if there is something bad about this room.

Your wisdom is much appreciated. This is my first post on this site so I hope it goes through!:D

It is a good location. The only possible "issue" for you might be that you will be above the lifeboats. It did not bother us at all, but some people don't like having them in sight. Here was our view looking down from the deck above you.

View straight down

2150354170064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Looking forward

2832170420064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Hmm, so I assume 5222 would be directly under 6222. We are suppose to be in 5222 in Feb. I thought it was 'unobstructive.' Thanks for the pictures, guess we'll se a closer view of the lifeboats.

Your cabin is fine. You are the last cabin before the ship cuts back inward. If you look left when you are on your balcony you will most likely see part of a lifeboat, but nothing looking straight down.

Archived