Which islands should we dive in ?

flipflopgal

3 certified divers visiting St Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, Barbados & St Lucia off Nov 15 Carribean Princess. Would like to dive twice, am thinking Tortola ( Rhone ) ( but have read about Coki Beach on St Thomas, also an option ) but any thoughts on second spot between Antigua & Barbados ?

Dove St Lucia last year, OK, but nothing to brag about, would like to get to the Pitons and Anse Chastenet area this time unless I hear otherwise.

Also traveling with 3 non divers who would love to snorkel, so if theres a place to do both its a big bonus.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris

I would vote for St Lucia and Tortola.

In St Lucia, Ti Kaye resort has snorkel package for $75 and two tank snorkel package for $140 including round trip boat transfer to the resort and lunch: http://www.tikaye.com/dive-rates.php

In Tortola, Dive Tortola accomodates both divers and snorkelers: http://www.divetortola.com/diving_ala_carte.htm

Coki Beach on St Thomas, also an option

Also traveling with 3 non divers who would love to snorkel, so if theres a place to do both its a big bonus.

Tortola for sure is a place to dive.

Coki Beach is a good choice for a mixed group of divers/snorkelers.

Coki Beach is very good for snorkelers. The beach snorkeling is free, and you get to see enough fish. Can also go boat diving, with Coki Beach Dive Club. The owner Peter is a good guy.

In St. Lucia you must go to the pitons. We went to Superman's Flight site for diving and snorkeling. I was the diver, and my wife and friends snorkeled there. We went with Dive St. Helen. It was pretty good, including a good lunch. After that we were dropped off around there, and went on a pre-arranged island tour to get back to the ship.

Archived