Jet Blue~ Booking May 1st?

UpstateCruizer

I've been watching Jet Blue hoping to see the May 1st bookings open up but no luck so far. I checked the site but haven't been able to find anything with a possible date on it. I need return flights on May 1st and love the direct flight to Orlando option that's available for our outbound flight. I'm just a little nervous booking that without having the May 1st date open to see what's available. Southwest would be my second choice but Jet Blue and Southwest are in two different airports so I have to choose one or the other.

We have yet to fly Jet Blue but keep hearing good things about it. Anyone have any info on when they may open those dates or a past history of when to expect the next dates to open up? Thanks!! :)

Why not call Jetblue and ask when they'll load the next round of flights? I've found that if you call a few times you'll finally get an agent that has access to the information.

grinderboat

Thanks for the suggestion but I've tried that and no luck they aren't sharing that info :( I've also googled it hoping for some luck but still nothing other than "Jet Blue releases their flights no earlier than 6 months" type of info.

I was hoping someone here might have the inside scoop :) I went ahead and booked the outbound flight as it was a direct flight at a great price and the times were excellent. I just pray they keep the direct flight and do not change it to one with a layover at JFK :eek:

I use JetBlue from Buffalo whenever I can. I booked flights today for Orlando in January and noticed they are only booking till April 30th so I imagine they will load more dates within the month.

I am in and out of JFK several times a year. The good news is that Jetblue moved into a gorgeous new terminal. It has lots of seating, lots of food choices and has lots of walking-around room. Your flight time would be longer but at least you wouldn't be stuck somewhere miserable.

Archived