Grand Cayman Dive Op

DreamDiver

Hi everyone,

New to the boards and could use some advice.

My husband and I leave the 8th of Nov on Carnival Legend, yes that soon :) We are both divers are trying to set up some of our own dives. Last year was our first cruise and we went with the boat only options but after searching the boards we decided we could set up our own.

Carnival goes to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Isla Roatan.

We opted to go thru carnival for belize and cozumel (though I am questioning cozumel as it's with Sand Dollar and read some negative comments). I have reserved with Subway Sports in Roatan, Patrick the owner answered all my questions quickly and seems very professional. Any advice on some Grand Cayman dive shops that we can go with? My husband is an inactive PADI instructor and I am a moderate diver so no newbies here :p Thanks!

Sailed that itinerary earlier in the year on the Legend. Had a great time!! We dove with Neptunes in Grand Cayman, excellent operation!! In Cozumel we dove with http://www.scubawithalison.com. This was our second trip to Cozumel diving with her. Alison did a great job and runs a good operation. As you mention, Subaway in Roatan, they are a great choice, they did a good job and got us back to the big boat in time as Roatan is a rather short stop over.

Have fun!!

Thanks everyone for their inputs. I did email Neptune Divers so we see what I hear back. We don't dock in Cozumel til 10:00 a.m. so that may be an issue but I did email Alison to check times/availability of dives. Can't wait for some sun and diving, see some of you on the Legend. This is our first Carnival cruise:)

New to the boards and could use some advice.

My husband and I leave the 8th of Nov on Carnival Legend, yes that soon :)

dream diver, i'm wondering how your dives went. I'm going to those same ports and wondering how and who you went with in Grand Cayman.

you think they are back yet?

Archived