Costa Rica

plahuta

We will be on the Carnival Miracle sailing January 31st. What do you recomend for tours? Anyone take the zip line?

Tour through the ship or independent tours?

Any info will be appreciated.

Sue

Hi There

We too will be on the same ship. There doesn't seem to be a lot of people on the "roll call" which is why I am skimming the ports of call pages to see what there is to do. Sorry, I can't help you here, but I thought, I would say hello.....:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We will be on the Carnival Miracle sailing January 31st. What do you recomend for tours? Anyone take the zip line?

Sue

Did zip-line in Costa Rica. I was thinking it was private excursion but now am pretty sure it was through Princess. Anyway, it was absolutely fabulous and scratched that off my "bucket list".

Sue

Hey, we will also be on the Miracle on the 31st. :) We have not yet picked our shore trips yet. I am looking into them. You need to visit "Carnival Roll Call". We can share ideas, and maybe even go as a group to get better prices.

We used tucanlimo when we were in Costa Rica. Louis was wonderful to work with us and arrange a private tour. I would highly recommend them! Have a great time. It is a beautiful country and I have some wonderful pictures of the countryside. Different from most of the routine ports of call.

• 2 weeks later...
Did zip-line in Costa Rica. I was thinking it was private excursion but now am pretty sure it was through Princess. Anyway' date=' it was absolutely fabulous and scratched that off my "bucket list".[/quote']

Did the same thing through RCCL. Awesome!

I did a private tour in Costa Rica.

I didn't go ziplining, but Euvangie also offered that.

On Carnival it may not be a problem, but I sailed on HAL and the ziplining got canceled due to not enough people on board signing up for it.

So, if you are set on going ziplining, I would probably use an independent tour.

• 2 weeks later...

Sue

Hello, we will be going on the same cruise in Jan. We are doing the High There excursion with Carnival. I am afraid to do a private excursion because I don't want to late getting back to the ship. This excursion takes you high in the rain forest and then you zip line as well. Sounds like a great time. We have 6 people booked for this excursion and can't wait!!

Archived