Weird formal nights?

Atty

I know that formal nights are usually Sunday and Thursday. I was just wondering that when Oasis starts doing both Eastern and Western, the Thursday on the Western is going to be Cozumel night. You think they'll move formal night?

Formal nights are always on sea days. This gives the women plenty of time to go to the beauty salon to get dolled up. Also gives lots of time to get photos taken.

Formal nights are very profitable for the cruise lines.....

Well, not always...I remember at least one of my cruises we had to hurry back from port because it was formal night...that was years ago though.

I still see them doing formal nights on that Sunday and Thursday, despite the ship being in Cozumel. This is because the other sea days is only two days after the first formal night and the last day of the cruise, which I don't see them having formal night when everyone will be trying to pack up their stuff and have it outside their door by midnight. So most likely, it will still be that Thursday when were in Cozumel.

I know that formal nights are usually Sunday and Thursday. I was just wondering that when Oasis starts doing both Eastern and Western, the Thursday on the Western is going to be Cozumel night. You think they'll move formal night?

As I remember from Freedom a few years ago the formal night was the first sea day and the Cozumel day...it was a bit odd but it did work out in the end...

Archived