Which hooks fit over door for shoe organizer?

dballz

Ok, so I bought a cheap hanging shoe organizer at Dollar Tree since so many people on here recommend bringing one but once I got home I noticed the one I purchased does not come with hooks but it does have the loops to attach some (all of them at Dollar Tree are like this). So my question is what type of hooks should I buy that will fit over the bathroom door and still be able to shut the door?

Thanks in advance!

Dezere'

Ok, so I bought a cheap hanging shoe organizer at Dollar Tree since so many people on here recommend bringing one but once I got home I noticed the one I purchased does not come with hooks but it does have the loops to attach some (all of them at Dollar Tree are like this). So my question is what type of hooks should I buy that will fit over the bathroom door and still be able to shut the door?

Thanks in advance!

Dezere'

Hi Desere.

I'm guessing you will need the flat hooks... about 1/2 in wide, but flat (as opposed to round). Walmart might have them... or a hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes.

Hi Desere.

I'm guessing you will need the flat hooks... about 1/2 in wide, but flat (as opposed to round). Walmart might have them... or a hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes.

Ok, good to know. I have some flat ones from my daughters heavy duty shoe organizer but I think they are for too wide of a door.

On the Freedom, we suspended it from the two back-of-door robe hooks. So it was actually inside the bathroom. Very usuable, even with 3 in the room.

Kathy

Oh, that's a good idea. I wonder if the Valor has those hooks...

Obtain a Canvas one at K-Mart. They are inexpensive and the Square Flat Hooks come with it.

You will have decades of cruises etc with it.. :cool:

Thanks in advance!

Dezere'

I used the hooks that came with my cheap plastic one and it worked fine. This is definately a very handy tip. The one time I took the shoe holder it worked out great.

Glad you posted this b/c I had forgotten that tip and leaving Thur. Need to pick one up for this trip.

Archived