Galley tours & cooking demos on Solstace?

formula14

On our last Princess cruise, they offered guests a tour of the galley, it was a real treat for "foodies" like my wife & I. Actually, the tour was attended by over 200 folks & was a one shot special event open to everyone on board. We were surprised to see how many people showed up! It was preceded by a cooking demo with one of their chefs in the audiotorium followed by a tour of the galley. Lots of fun.

Does X offer tours like this also on 7 day cruises? We're cruising the Solstace in July & haven't seen any mention of these on their ships.

Thanks

I just got off the Solstice on the 11 night Med cruise. Around the 2nd sea day, they did do a galley tour at 10am. It lasted about 15 minutes or so just so you could see the prep areas, hot food area and the pastry section. There was also a couple of cooking demonstrations - one outside of Quasars was to sample the foods from the specialty restaurants and the other was in the theater where the chef actually cooked on stage. Not sure if they will fit all this in on the 7 day itineraries.

Archived