Which Beach has the whitest Sand?

Geocat

This is my first post! I am wondering which beach in Barbados would have the whitest, softest sand with the really nice clear blue water? We have been to Barbados one other time on a cruise and were unfortenetly taken by a taxi driver to a small beach by Payne's Bay. He must have had some buddies working a small stand that sold us some Rum Punch that tasted like gasoline! The beach was really small & rocky and not nice at all. This time around I want to be more prepared. Is the southern coast more of the white sand? Thanks for all the advice!:)

This is my first post! I am wondering which beach in Barbados would have the whitest, softest sand with the really nice clear blue water? We have been to Barbados one other time on a cruise and were unfortenetly taken by a taxi driver to a small beach by Payne's Bay. He must have had some buddies working a small stand that sold us some Rum Punch that tasted like gasoline! The beach was really small & rocky and not nice at all. This time around I want to be more prepared. Is the southern coast more of the white sand? Thanks for all the advice!:)

You should pretty much find white sand at most/all beached on the island. The south coast is normally a good spot. Rockley/Accra Beach is quite popular on these boards.(with good reason). Also there are a couple of places within walking distance of the port(Malibu/Brandons Beach)

Just avoid Paynes Bay and you should be ok.;)

Archived