Looking for an HC room for 4 -

ljzelenz

Hello, I am a full time wheelchair user and would like to cruise with my husband and are 2 children ages 5 and 7. Do you know if RCI will allow a quad in an accessible cabin ? Any other ships and cruise lines to check out ? Thanks in advance, Lori

Hello, I am a full time wheelchair user and would like to cruise with my husband and are 2 children ages 5 and 7. Do you know if RCI will allow a quad in an accessible cabin ? Any other ships and cruise lines to check out ? Thanks in advance, Lori

Yes, provided the HC Cabin is equiped with a 3rd & 4th pullman birth or a pull out sofa. If you go to RCCI's webiste you check the deck plans. Though they are not always 100% correct, it will give you and indication as to what ships have HC cabins that fit you needs.

According to the Deck Plan KEY :

A cross next to the cabin number denotes 3rd and 4th pullman births in the cabin.

a Triangle next to the cabin number denotes that it has a pull out sofa that could certainly accommodated 2 small children .

For example the following HC cabins on the Jewels of the Seas should work for you.

Inside cabin 4517

Outside cabins, 4006, 4008, 1028, 1528

I am in a HC cabin on RCCI's Explorer of the Seas, it is room 6300. Balcony, and it has a small second bedroom that has bunkbeds, and the regular bed is twins that either separate or turn into a queen.

Not sure if it will suit you but I can post pictures of it when I get back in FEB of everything. It does sound exactly like what you are looking for. I think that the sofa also pulls out into a bed....

• 2 weeks later...
I am in a HC cabin on RCCI's Explorer of the Seas, it is room 6300. Balcony, and it has a small second bedroom that has bunkbeds, and the regular bed is twins that either separate or turn into a queen.

Not sure if it will suit you but I can post pictures of it when I get back in FEB of everything. It does sound exactly like what you are looking for. I think that the sofa also pulls out into a bed....

I think the Independence OTS also has a Junior Suite with the bunk bed arrangement.(cabin#1328 JS) The bunk beds are located in what was normally the huge walk in closet.

Archived