July 10th Sailing

bpatters1985

Is there any advantage to being on the July 10th sailing. Not looking for anything free, just wanted to know if it would be something different from a routine sailing later in the year.

Thanks...

If you book this cruise here is the thread. We are just a couple of people chatting.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1059742

• 2 weeks later...
We've been on several maiden cruises and each time we've received a small gift. I have no idea what the Epic may or may not give. So other than "bragging" rights, there's no real advantages.

I was on the maiden voyages of the Gem and Pearl and no small gifts. Both were very much like any other cruise. I will also be on the maiden voyage for the Epic which is the transatlantic and don't expect anything special other then the cruise itself.

I was on the maiden voyages of the Gem and Pearl and no small gifts. Both were very much like any other cruise. I will also be on the maiden voyage for the Epic which is the transatlantic and don't expect anything special other then the cruise itself.

We've received engraved paper weights, wine glasses, and a comp photo of the ship --these were are on Princess maiden voyages.

Archived