Wildlife Adventure or Altun Ha & The Olde Belize River???

PA Cruisers2

We are cruising on NCL to Belize in January with a 7 & an 8 Year Old. Two excursions that we are looking at are Wildlife Adventure -- a guided tour on the river with lunch and a visit to the Belize Zoo. OR Altun Ha & The Olde Belize River -- a river trip, lunch and visit to the ruins. Both are around 6 hours and cost about the same.

Has anyone done any of these excursions and which would be the best for our grandkids? We tried to book the River Safari & Caves & Beach which looked good but it is "unavailable."

Thanks for any help.

PA Cruisers

Hi, we will be on the same cruise as you and will be traveling with a 4 year old. We will be doing the Wildlife Adventure. I wanted to see the ruins, but I'm thinking it won't be too exciting for a kid. I have heard the Belize zoo is nice, so we decided to go that route.

:)

Hi China1234

DH tried booking the River Safari, Caves & Beach again and this time it went through, so I think we will be doing that excursion in Belize. We haven't checked with the grandkids yet to see if they would rather go to the zoo.

I would like to find out more info about this excursion, but there doesn't seem to be too much chatter about it.

PA Cruisers

Archived