Eurodam - Aft Cabins

mollybax

:rolleyes: I am booked to cruise on the Eurodam in March. We are booked in an aft deluxe balcony cabin on the Navigation Deck. I think this deck is below the Sea Pool. I have not been on this or any HLA ship before. Can anyone tell me if this is a good area to be? I am concerned about nosie from the pool deck above?

Couple years ago we booked the back corner cabin (suite). The cabin was nice and spacious but the balcony was not what we expected. These corner cabins on the Vista class have a very large alcony but they did away with them on the Signature class.

Hope this helps

Ruth & Jim

IMG_0123.jpg.7b66667e809f9e83030a3cc993929979.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg.65ad5d3caa4ad84ecabcf3fa6a69d04f.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg.916d8cb2c7d23a87197c0879b1cf683a.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg.a43bb226719f14b010bbade2f0056cc4.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg.1391093299297faa9f2ca450d68d8b31.jpg

Thank you, that does help. My main concern is the fact that the cabin is directly below the pool deck, so I am worried about the noise and privacy. Not sure if someone can look down from the pool deck onto our balcony.

Thanks,

Molly:)

Just returned from the Eurodam and had cabin 8177, an aft cabin. We were upgraded to this cabin and enjoyed it. Enough room for loungers and a great view. Heard chair movement on some mornings but not anything that bothered me. You can not hear any noise from topside when you're sitting outside due to pleasant sound of water being churned up from the azipods. I'd have no hesitation having this cabin again.

Thanks for the info, I think I am book in the cabin next door 8175 for March. Were people from the Lido Deck able to look down onto your balcony?

I am having trouble deciding if I should keep that cabin or switch to a lower deck?

THANKS.

Mollybax- No, people from the Lido could not look down onto our balcony. there was a ledge overhang that prevented that. The ledge never really limited our sun. The ledge also was nice on a wet day-it kept the rain off of us. Part of all the balconies below us got wet.

We had cabin #8162 last Jan, on the back corner. The balcony was nice, it wrapped around the corner of the ship, and I think must be bigger than the balconies on non corner rooms.

People could not peek down from the Lido deck at us. Re the noise, it was our intent to be able to hear the bands on the Lido deck pool area-we were on the blues cruise-from our balcony. We were reasonably satisfied with that aspect, and very happy with the roominess of the cabin. It was a little far from the Neptune lounge however.

on New Amsterdam for 24 day Med cruise. We like that position on a HAL ship and have a long balcony. We never do anything on our balcony that someone overhead shouldn't see. One cruise on Noordam, the cabin on 5 aft corner had 2 fishing rods. I wonder if he caught anything.

Archived