2 price structures -same crusie ???

CLEMM

I am booked on a 10/18/10 Holy Land Cruise on the Equinox and I keep checking on the price. Today I noticed that my cruise is listed twice with significantly different pricing. The cruise on 10/5 is also listed twice. Any idea why this would be?

Celebrity must be working on the site. For the past few days, I've tried to get prices on sailings but get a message saying that the system is unable to get me the information at this time. Our sailing September 10, 2010 onboard Century is also listed twice with differant prices. Hopefully, they'll get it up and running soon.

Patty

I am booked on a 10/18/10 Holy Land Cruise on the Equinox and I keep checking on the price. Today I noticed that my cruise is listed twice with significantly different pricing. The cruise on 10/5 is also listed twice. Any idea why this would be?

Looks like they took the price for two and listed it as for one. Otherwise it makes what we paid look economical!!!!

I'm sure it's just a computer glitch but it did cause a little head scratching!:confused:

Archived