bikes in Costa Maya

mes81851

Does anyone know if you can rent bikes (pedal) in Costa Maya? Are there anyother shore excursions companies with excursions in costa Maya besides Island Marketing?

Thanks. My family and I are on Explorer 2/13. Can't wait.

There must be pedal bikes in Costa Maya as I am going on the Galaxy and the cruise line is offering a pedal bike/Kayak combo tour excursion. I don't know who (what company) supplies the bikes, but I'm pretty sure the cruise line is not brining them along on the cuise.:)

There must be a costamayaexcursion site out there. I haven't gone looking for it yet, but perhaps others on this forum can assist???

When you enter the town of Mahahaul, after taking a short taxi ride from the port, Costa Maya, there are tour operaters offering everything. Taxi Tours, Jet Ski's, horseback riding, etc. I saw several people riding bikes around town, including one large group.

You can rent bikes right at the CM complex. Ask any local about the place where they have them. If i'm not wrong they charge around $15 for the day. It's not necessarily a tour but you can explore the area on your own. The place is safe!

Archived