norwegain spirit

PIED PIPERS

For those who don,t know the food Terrible service wasn,t bad tendering was terrible is that vanilla enough board

I think we need Yahootelemundo to chime in on this one and let us know if it meets the standard. He might ask you to add a few asterisks though!

For those who don,t know the food Terrible service wasn,t bad tendering was terrible is that vanilla enough board

Go get a perm, put your teeth in the jar and run to book your next cruise! Go away and stop bashing! And finish high school so that you learn how to spell! Enough for one day with your negativity!

What the heck was that???? I wish they would post before a night of heavy drinking.

FYI The OP posted another thread on the same subject this morning. Totally incoherent and it probably went POOF! by the moderators on the board. It just makes me sick!

FYI The OP posted another thread on the same subject this morning. Totally incoherent and it probably went POOF! by the moderators on the board. It just makes me sick!

yes and the post this morning was to critical and to many other passengers on that ship starting posting agreements with me so they took it off so now you got this one.

yes and the post this morning was to critical and to many other passengers on that ship starting posting agreements with me so they took it off so now you got this one.

And I agreed with them but not with you! Time for bed grandma!

No it isn't why don't you just move on or do you plan to keep posting additional threads all over the place? You DO know that re opening a closed thread is grounds for being booted off here right?

No it isn't why don't you just move on or do you plan to keep posting additional threads all over the place? You DO know that re opening a closed thread is grounds for being booted off here right?

:cool:and that would be a shame wouldn,t it i think so don,t you think so to:cool:

It would be helpful if some posters would make a note of which language they are using to post. Man, it is tough to read when you don't know.

Well, actually, it's pretty much impossible to read those sort of posts.

I think ,maybe,the OP is trying for a new record for poofed threads in a day.

According to one of the reviews, there apparently was a norovirus outbreak on Spirit's repo to New Orleans, and the ramifications of this may have caused problems for some passengers who are unable to handle a bump in the road.

We spent three weeks on Spirit in September and October, and enjoyed every minute of our cruises. Great crew, food easily up to mass-market cruise line standards in general and exceptional in Bistro, nicely-decorated ship. What's to complain about.

How many of these posts do you need to do on this subject? I think this is the third that I have seen on the same subject. I believe you have a very good point and have made it. If you want to keep it going you can repost to one of your original threads. From what I have read it was a bad cruise and you will not be returning to NCL. I hope your next cruise is ten times your expectations.

Threads like these are better than my morning coffee to get me going! ;)

You guys are cracking me up!

OP ~ OK.. so you didn't like your cruise.. why so hostile?? Seems you have an ax to grind.

Not everyone likes NCL, but the last thing they would dream of doing is coming here and repeatedly bark their disdain. I'm thinking there's an underlying issue that you're not being forthcoming about.

Good luck to you.. you're gonna need it.

All I can say is "WOW"!

Boy, if the Spirit is that bad, I guess I'm just going to have to book my next cruise on the Norway?????? And I wanted to book the Boston - Bermuda run next year.......:rolleyes:

Threads like these are better than my morning coffee to get me going! ;)

You guys are cracking me up!

OP ~ OK.. so you didn't like your cruise.. why so hostile?? Seems you have an ax to grind.

Not everyone likes NCL, but the last thing they would dream of doing is coming here and repeatedly bark their disdain. I'm thinking there's an underlying issue that you're not being forthcoming about.

Good luck to you.. you're gonna need it.

The abuse and personal comments towards the OP certainly does not crack me up.

:(:(:(:(:(

Archived