MDR Wine Menu & Wine Package Info

joyinam

I'm certain this info is buried within the wealth of knowledge in the posts....but "search" and I can't seem to find it. Help me this way, please. 1. I'm trying to find the Main Dining Room Wine menu - we'll be on Infinity soon, although I believe the Wine Menu is same across the fleet or at least within classes. 2. Wine Packages are announced as rolling out JUST after we return on Infinity; however, I thought I saw a recent post about someone having been on Infinity and the package was offered upon embarkation (like on Royal). Who has the answers for us on the packages AND who can provide the menus (so I can price compare?) Thanks so very much!

you can get a bit of info by clicking on the blue lettering in each of the packages that pop up under beverage packages -- no prices, but at least you can see what wines they offer in the package -- then you are able to find info, prices on land (about 1/3 what you will pay on board), and if you subscribe to Parker or Wine spectator, you may be able to get a feel for which wines are worth picking up should you decide that you want to try to get a bit of a bargain. I got the package on NCL and saved about 20% over buying bottles each night. Don't know if this is a help, or perhaps you have already gotten that far. I'll try to watch to see if anyone comes up with more info. ENjoy your cruise!

Archived