When does embarkation actually start for Star in Los Angeles?

bbsquest

Does it really start at 12:00pm sharp? If I get there early between 11 to 12, do I have to wait?

Any time after 11 , usually around 11:30...

You have to remember that with NCL people are still exiting the ship at 10:30 ;)

I was on the Star on the 17th Oct cruise. I got there at 12:00pm and they had already started boarding. We checked in and were on board by 12:30. Keep in mind boarding is contingent on disembarking from previous cruise. Everyone has to be off the ship and thru customs before any kind of embarkation may commence. On the 3 times I have been on the Star they were already boarding at the time I got there around 12:00.

I'd rather get there at 11am or earlier and be the first there but wait then get there at 2pm or whenever they say to be there, I'm just way too anxious to get onboard. Unfortunately we didn't know you had to sign up for the Doubletree shuttle early on the previous day to get there at that time.

We did end up eating at a really nice restaurant for breakfast nearby, some place like Waffles and Omelets or something to that affect.

Archived