Close & Best Shopping Malls Nearest to MIA?

dual

Evening all

I have about 6 hours between arriving at MIA post cruise and my overnight flight back to the UK.

I would love to do some shopping, I know Dolphin Mall is pretty close but is this the best mall within reasonable distance (by taxi) to the Airport?

I would like to perhaps pick up a few sports clothes for my son (he loves Adidas) and perhaps a couple of dresses etc for me.

I also understand there is a luggage storage facility at MIA - has anyone ever used it? I dont fancy lugging my suitcase around the mall.

Many thanks

I've actually signed on to ask something really similar.

Earlier this year my friend and I took the train to a Mall with a Target nearby and I just don't remember which Mall it was...

Does anyone know as I'm trying to plan my next shopping trip for when I'm back in Miami next February.

I'm going shopping at Saw Grass Mills - way better than Dolphin Mall...might be a bit pricey for cab fare, but so worth it!

Sawgrass Mills Mall may be better than Dolphin Mall, but the OP only has 6 hrs to kill. By the time the OP took a cab to Sawgrass Mills (which is in Sunrise, FL), after only a couple hours of shopping, it would be time to head back to MIA. A cab ride (in my opinion) to Sawgrass would take about 50 minutes to and hour each way with favorable traffic. If the OP wants an alternative to Dolphin Mall, I would suggest Aventura Mall. It is an upscale mall much, much closer to MIA than Sawgrass. It is not, however, an outlet mall.

Archived