Liberty Aft Wrap 9C

USA SHARK

I know this topic has been discussed in many variations before, but I'm looking for a very simple comparison between 6-8 decks. I currently have room 8455 for the April 24th sailing, but the same room is also available on deck 7 and deck 6.

I'm not worried about the chair noise, but am wondering if there is a difference in room size or layout between the 3 decks as well as if there is any significant difference in balcony size or layout.

On the deck plans, it seems like the deck 6 room is larger, but I know they aren't necessarily to scale.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts on the differences?

Thanks very much!

We've had 8448 on the Liberty.

We did hear chair scraping, but nothing that bothered us enough to never book the cabin again. Deck 8 is our favorite. The side section of the balcony alone is bigger than the standard balconies - 6 and 7 don't have the huge side balcony. Deck 8 also has a small aft section - I don't think 7 has much of one, and 6 has a pretty good one.

There's no couch in deck 8, but we're so used to not having one (if we even have one, it's always made up for DS). We loved being just one deck away from Lido, but it sure was bad for the diet.

I have lots of pictures of 8448 in my Webshots album, the link is in my sig. Go to the Liberty album, and they're at the very end.

I have had deck 7 and 8 and I would much rather have deck 8. Bigger room and bigger balcony, deck 6 has a couch but the balcony does not wrap around the ship like the other decks. If I had to pick I would always go with Veranda deck. Linda

Like previous posters have stated, deck 6 has a couch, therefore, sleeps 3.

We have 6483 booked on the Liberty in February for the 3 of us. I like that deck 6 has more aft.....after all, that is what we booked an "aft wrap" right??:D

We had the wrap on deck 6. Loved it. The balcony goes around the back and side. We were in a deck 7 wrap, and that was more on the side than the back.

We had a couch in our room. Seemed the same size as the deck 7 room.

We did hear a little noise from the lounge below us, but it really wasn't enough to keep us awake.

Archived